BPCM is looking to fill two Account Executive roles in our growing Beauty Department. Our current clients include: diptyque, Sisley Paris, Haven Spa, Eve Salon, The Spa at Trump Soho, Dr. Macrene, Original & Mineral, Dr. Jart and Jin Soon.
· At least two years of experience in Beauty
· Strong relationships with National, Regional, Trade and Beauty Bloggers
· Experience with pitching print (national, regional and trade) and on-line media
· Track-record of securing media placement for clients
· Proven account management and general project management skills
· Strong written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and deliver quality work to tight deadlines
· Team spirited, committed and capable of demonstrating initiative
· Computer literacy: (Essential): Proficiency with Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, MS Office 2007/2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat and Cision. (Desirable): working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (and/or Photoshop Elements)
· Serving as the day to day client contact
· Developing client relationships with key members of the media
· Overseeing weekly and monthly reports
· Participating in team brainstorm meetings
· Social Media Management
· Drafting and writing, pitch letters, bios, fact sheets, press releases and media alerts
· Pitching and conducting outreach to key media (national, regional, trade, online and broadcast)
· Helping with the planning and execution of special events (parties, products launches, fashion shows, etc.
· Assisting on strategic planning and client initiatives
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.